Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cleo - Queen of the Sofa



We were so happy to hear back from Cathy Milano so soon. Cathy adopted Cleo (formerly known as CoCo) on Flag Day at Fort Cooper Park and though it was love at first sight...she was concerned about bringing a new dog in to her home & how her dog Precious would handle it. Based on Cathy's message, you can see Cleo has found her FOREVER home!!

"Hi everybody......
Thought I'd send you a couple of pictures of Coco, the little white poodle that I adopted at Flag Day in Fort Cooper State Park, June 12.
I've renamed her Cleo, it seems to suit her..... perhaps aka Cleopatra - as you can see from the pictures!
She is fitting in so well here it seems as if she was always part of the family. My silky terrier, Precious, welcomed her with open paws. I originally thought Precious might have difficulty getting along with her, but I was so wrong. They play together and have a rip-roaring good time! The cats accepted her immediately, quite a surprise to me. She is doing extremely well with her potty-training, too.
As you can see from the pictures, she is perfectly relaxed and happy in her new atmosphere, and we all couldn't be happier about it !

Thank you for a very nice experience at the shelter, and for giving me a beautiful little dog that I have fallen in love with.
~Cathy"

Cathy has since let us know that " Cleo is now completely potty-trained. She is just so smart." We look forward to future picks of Cleo playing with her big-sis Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment